We are growing and looking to add an Account Manager to our Sales Team. In this role, you will identify, service, and own the customer through calling on retailers and commercial producers in a defined area.
The focus of this role will be to maximize CenturionPro’s distribution of products through retailer identification, education/training/coaching retail sales reps, product demonstrations, in-store marketing, and relationship-building efforts. The successful candidate will have the ability to plan their territory, establish forecasts by key products and identify areas of opportunity with both existing and new customers. Participation in regional trade shows and vendor day events will also play a critical role.
Significant travel will be required. This is a hands-on role that requires technical selling abilities, and heavy lifting of equipment at times.
· Inbound and outbound sales calls
· Retail store visits, and identification of a call coverage cycle
· Scheduling of CPro events such as: live product demonstrations, vendor days, and education events
· Ensure a high level of communication with end-users in the territory
· Capture and enter relevant information into a CRM system
· Support all marketing initiatives and corresponding action items
· Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge of our products
· Maintenance and cleaning of products used for customer demonstrations
· Troubleshoot common issues for end-users
· Plan and forecast sales by product
· Help to improve sales and marketing processes – develop and suggest best practices related to the role
· Daily travel to a dedicated region
· Attend trade shows, expos & conferences in the territory (and occasionally, outside of the territory)
· Willingness to be on the road servicing customers throughout the territory; work weekends as required (Trade Shows and Vendor Days)
· Ability to lift equipment, and clean equipment as required
· Must have a valid US driver’s license
CenturionPro Solutions, headquartered in Maple Ridge B.C., is a leading cannabis and hemp harvesting equipment manufacturer. We work hard to provide world-class products and service to our customers and retail partners. We’re looking for individuals who are committed to winning, and we pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, innovation, quality, and constant growth.
· 4+ years of sales experience, with minimum 2-years Hemp/Cannabis industry experience
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Willingness to ‘roll up the sleeves’ attitude
· Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and smartphone
· Post-secondary education an asset; technical or engineering experience an asset
About Centurion Pro Solutions
At Centurion Pro, our objective is to provide the medical marijuana industry with the most design friendly and quality built trimming machines on the market.
The size and portability of CenturionPro’s products, along with the cost efficiency and security it provides, make it consistently the most sought-after trimmer. Each machine is manufactured with only the best quality parts from our Toro hardened steel cutting reel to guarantee speed and precision while trimming and our Quantanium coated non-stick tumblers, which work hard to preserve the quality of the finished product.
At the end of the day, we aim to support our customers with the finest machines, the most competitive pricing and the best warranty in the industry.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria