We are looking for hunger, excellence, and awesomeness. Are you fearless and humble? Do you work on two things at once not because you have to, but because you do not know how to work any other way? Are you eager to learn something new and help business owners fulfill their dream?
Then keep reading…you may be our next Broker Support Specialist.
- Call warm leads consistently to prequalify and schedule appointments with brokers.
- Provide multi-faceted administrative support to the Brokerage team.
- Assist team with preparing and updating sales and digital marketing reports.
- Maintain company databases to track prospects, clients, and deal information.
- Draft and deliver written communications that establish immediate credibility for self and team.
- Perform administrative functions that support the business and revenue generation within the sales team.
- Assert discretion and professionalism when given access to confidential and/or private information.
- Uber Organized
- Proven success in sales & could sell a ketchup popsicle to someone in white gloves
- Never met a stranger and love to speak to new people
- Not limited by your job title: flexible & intellectually curious, you’d never utter the words, “That’s not my job.”
- Ninja with office software and process
- You have true grit… With your perseverance and passion, long-term goals and hard work don’t intimidate you
- Your “stupid human trick” is mind-reading
- Enjoy getting your work done WAY before schedule just because you can
- You are patient and respectful by nature
- Work well with others to achieve results as a team
- You think big and small as well as understand when it’s appropriate to do both
- NO CLOCK WATCHERS – You know when something is urgent
- Not afraid to ask a question 10x when someone is bad at communicating so that you can get your work done
- You know how to transcribe, edit, retrieve, copy and transmit text, data, and graphics with your eyes closed
- “Cool Under Pressure”
- A fast worker who makes minimal mistakes– and when you do you are not afraid to own your mistakes
- You are an amazing scheduler with a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks
- You LOVE that this ad is straightforward and to the point
- You have at least 2-3 years of Sales Experience
- You have at least 5-10 years of Administrative Support Experience
- You are an intermediate user with Microsoft software (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Familiar working in a work at home environment and have a private home office space
- Business Brokerage or Real Estate Experience – Icing on the cake!
This is a full time, work from home position – 40 hours per week – Salary with bonuses & commission, plus full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 2 weeks PTO first year / 3 weeks PTO after one year).
What do we do? We help entrepreneurs buy and sell remarkable companies. Our team of experts have behind-the-scenes access to the best appraisal tools available, plus they have their finger on the current pulse of the market. We will help business owners properly POSITION the company for sale in order to maximize the value of all of their hard work. As a business broker, we work hard in order to find the best buyers that will offer the best price for their business.