We have three Store Manager positions currently available. Two in Pueblo and one in Manitou Springs.
Maggie’s Farm is a highly-awarded, Top 10 Colorado cannabis company. We care about your health and environment, which is why our product is Clean Green Certified. Our employees are among the friendliest and most passionate in the industry and we are looking for people to join our growing team!
Must be a current Colorado resident and have, or be able to obtain a Key Occupational License through the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division.
The Dispensary Manager is responsible for ensuring that store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations. This includes developing a professional team that is passionate about cannabis and the benefits of the product. This position typically works standard store hours and may be required to work 45+ hours.
If you have the following experience, the Dispensary General Manager role could be for you:
· Maintaining in-depth knowledge of products and strains in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
If you have these qualifications, you could be a match for our Dispensary Manager role:
· Ability to obtain and maintain a badge from the Marijuana Enforcement Division (MED)
· Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in cannabis industry preferred; similar industry experience will be considered (retail, customer service, hospitality, food service, etc.)
· Strong understanding of sales and customer service techniques
· Ability to delegate tasks effectively and ensure tasks are completed satisfactorily
· Ability to remain compliant in a highly regulated role
This is a mid-level management position and the starting salary is dependent on education, experience and skills. Please include your salary requirements in your cover letter or email.
All full-time, salaried team members receive a benefits package to include:
· Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off and Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria